Donate to a Better Future
We greatly appreciate your interest and cooperation with the Greenheart Project. Your financial support will help to transform marine transportation, empower impoverished coastal communities, and avoid environmental destruction the world over.
Where the money goes
Your donation will be mostly dedicated to our first vessel and the operational programs that we have in place. As a growing international organization we have administration costs to cover, however we pledge to keep these down to less than 10% of total expenditures. Another 10% of our monies collected is invested in fundraising to help us meet our budget targets. That means 80% of all donations goes directly into putting a Greenheart ship in the water, and the other 20% towards keeping the project moving forward.
Our Goal for 2013
Greenheart's goal for this year is to secure over 500,000 Euros in funds, equipment sponsorships, and expert services.
If you would like to make a donation by bank transfer, please consult your bank with following information;
|NPO Greenheart||Japanese Bank|
|銀行：||三菱東京ＵＦＪ||Bank:||Bank of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ|
|Adresse :||1 rue Jouxt-Aigues 31000 Toulouse|
|Banque :||Crédit Coopératif|
|Adresse :||6 rue Raymond IV BP 435 31009 Toulouse|
|IBAN :||FR76 4255 9000 2141 0200 1737 169|
|BIC :|| CCOPFRPPXXX